Find out if TOSYMRA™ is right for you
Not everyone experiences migraines the same way. Migraines can be hard to live with and to treat. If you are not satisfied with your current acute migraine treatment plan, it may be time to talk to your doctor.
TOSYMRA is a prescription medicine used to treat acute migraine headaches with or without aura in adults.
TOSYMRA can cause dizziness, weakness, or drowsiness. If you have these symptoms, do not drive a car, use machinery, or do anything where you need to be alert.
Do you suffer from nausea or vomiting with migraines?
- You are not alone. According to a survey of migraine sufferers, up to 92% of patients have experienced nausea (with or without vomiting) during migraine attacks
- Nausea or vomiting associated with migraines can make it difficult to take and to absorb oral medications
Have you tried multiple medications and still not found migraine relief?
- According to the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention Study, more than one-half of all adult migraine sufferers surveyed did NOT experience adequate pain freedom within 2 hours of taking their usual acute treatment
- In a separate survey, 37% of patients were not satisfied with how quickly their current migraine therapy worked
Do you need a medication that fits your busy lifestyle?
- TOSYMRA is simple to use
- TOSYMRA provides relief in a portable nasal spray for treatment at home, at work, or while traveling
TOSYMRA offers migraine relief in a convenient, handheld, self-administered nasal spray
TOSYMRA is the only acute migraine medication formulated with Intravail®
- TOSYMRA is formulated with Intravail® to help the medication in TOSYMRA be absorbed into the bloodstream so it can work quickly
- TOSYMRA with Intravail® works as fast as an injection, providing migraine relief in as few as 10 minutes for some patients (13% vs. 5% for placebo)
What side effects may TOSYMRA cause?
Talk to your doctor if you experience any new symptoms when starting treatment.
The most common side effects of TOSYMRA include: tingling, dizziness, feeling warm or hot, burning feeling, feeling of heaviness, feeling of pressure, flushing, feeling of tightness, numbness, application site (nasal) reactions, abnormal taste, and throat irritation. These are not all of the possible side effects of TOSYMRA.
Does TOSYMRA have a savings card?
Find out if you qualify for the TOSYMRA Platinum Pass® savings card here.
Talk to your doctor about whether TOSYMRA might be an option for you
Pay $0* for TOSYMRA with a Platinum Pass® savings card
The Access Pathways® Program is a dedicated savings and support program that offers copay assistance and administrative support to help you save on your TOSYMRA prescriptions.Learn more
*Restrictions apply. Maximum of eight single-dose nasal spray units per month. Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state healthcare program patients are not eligible.